Friday, August 18, 2006

Success! And some confusion.

Lubomir Vaic: A Life in Hockey is scaling new heights of success. I've discovered that this blog is already the most popular Lubomir Vaic blog on the entire internet. Thank you to everyone who has made this such a success.

About Lubo, here's a recent interview. It starts like this...

"Hodně lidí mi říká, že mám blízko k vítězství v produktivitě, ale totéž se dá říct i o Markovi i třetím Beránkovi," říká hráč, který předevčírem oslavil 29. narozeniny. "V minulém kole si ani jeden z nás nepřipsal žádný bod, je to otázka štěstí."


... and just continues to look like something a cat threw up.

No disrespect intended, Czech people, but I need a translator desperately. Someone, please help.

3 comments:

Vaic Fan said...

Vaic Fan will cheer the Vaclav Pletka blog (after you start it). I can't envision a better future than a Vaic-Pletka future!

(But, um, can you read Czech?)

Unknown said...

I can't give a translation, but he is talking about wanting to have won the scoring title, but losing to Marek and finishing ahead of 3rd place Josef Beranek.

He also picks Slavia as his favourite to win the title, after his Tigers of course.

Vaic Fan said...

You are a wise man, Jes Gőlbez. I look at that language and see only chaos.

Losing that scoring race was a tragedy. I'm sad all over again.