I had a busy weekend with my eBay auction. There are two interested potential bidders and I have posted their questions and my answers on the auction. I am very confident that I will have the money to go find Lubo in just a few days.
Concerns:
- I made inquiries about flights to the Czech Republic to find Lubo. The best price is $1,061, which is a few dollars higher than my auction may sell for. Hopefully someone can loan me the extra $61? Let me know.
- I have started drinking nothing but Czech & Slovak beers recently, to accustom myself to their effects. Unfortunately I've been unconscious a lot. Perhaps someone could recommend Czech & Slovak foods to accustom myself to at the same time.
- L'ubomir Vaic's Wikipedia page is embarassingly sparse. I don't speak, write or in any way understand Czech so could someone else fill this out? His relationship with Carmen Electra isn't even mentioned.

4 comments:
Je držiteľom striebra z Petrohradu (2000) a bronzu z Helsínk (2003). Celkovo odohral v slovenskom drese 55 zápasov, strelil 7 gólov (stav k 22. marcu 2006)
Lubo won a silver in 2000 and a bronze in Helsinki in 2003 with the Slovak national squad. He's dressed in 55 games and scored 7 goals (as at March 22nd, 2006)
[úprava]
Majstrovstvá sveta 2006
Tréner František Hossa ho nominoval na Majstrovstvá sveta v lotyšskej Rige.
Coach F. Hossa has nominated Vaic for a spot at the World Championships in Riga, Latvia.
Here's a list of Czech recipes:
Czech recipes
Let us know how the Drstkova Polevka is.
I will try your recipe idea immediately. But what is "tripe"?
Never mind. I'm sure I will enjoy your fine suggestion. I'll post photos of this exotic dish after I cook it.
(Vaic fan is an excellent cook.)
I tried your recipe. But gsdgsd13, you are a bit of an asshole, aren't you?
I am not very happy. I now know what 'tripe' is and it's not a good cooking experience.
I won't tell you what that green stuff is on the side of the plate, but believe this: I won't be drinking my Czech beer for a few days.
Post a Comment