Thursday, September 14, 2006

Bitter Vaic Fan

I asked you to "save lubo's words" and you did nothing. I see Lubomir Vaic's important quotations were deleted on September 12th.

Did any of you fight to stop this? I saw no efforts to prevent this and I'm very unhappy. I'm not sure people care about Lubo as much as I do. First the NHL tells him to rot, and now his fans let him down.

Have I said how unhappy I am?

(Oh, I met a Czech girl on MySpace who likes me but hates hockey. What do I do?)

4 comments:

gsdgsd13 said...

Click "approve" and then introduce her to me?

Vaic Fan said...

You would turn your back on hockey for a girl? I hadn't thought of doing that. Maybe that's why I don't date much.

Anonymous said...

I signed up for MicePace once, but it was too slow.

Perhaps I should put running shoes under my computer.

Vaic Fan said...

Butfan:

Change your screen name. Girls will respond faster. I might not know much about girls, but I know THAT much.

Jesus Christ.