
176 lbs and 5'6". Is Lubo getting a bit fat in the Czech Republic?
Despite my concerns, it looks like L'ubomir is rocking it out in September. I'm not sure what these mean below, but they seem optimistic, right?
19 September:
Jak vidíš sílu libereckého kádru?
Tým je tady výborný! To na Vsetíně vůbec nebylo, v Liberci mám najednou kolem sebe hvězdy jako je Milan Hnilička, Petr Šachl, Lubo Vaic, Andrej Podkonický...Jsem rád, že mohu být součástí takového týmu.
18 September:
Kanadské bodování: Valdemar Jiruš – 3 body (2+1), Lubomír Vaic (1+2), Andrej Podkonický (1+2)

8 comments:
I think Lubo's actually 5'8". So that's two more inches to distribute the weight over, right? Still, all that sausage and beer...
Update: Lubo is up to a tie for 15th, with 3-2-5. (and four penalty minutes).
gsdgsd 13, why argue? 5'6" or 5'8". Whateverthefuck. It's all the same as 4'3" in hockey.
Sausage and beer... now hungry.
pletka fan, did you read that? Vaic is 15th! Pletka should need life-support to be in the same league as Lubo.
By the way, Vaic Fan, it's good to see you back blogging again. Without you, we were in a Lubomir Vacuum.
Thank you Brushback. I owe everything to the Supporters of Lubo, and I don't intend to leave you in a vaccuum again. (That must have been very unpleasant.)
When are we going to see Vaic Fan t-shirts, anyway?
T-Shirts! Could that be a new fundraiser idea to get me to the Czech Republic to find Lubo? I'll consider it. Things didn't work out well on eBay, if you remember.
Also, I apologize for not posting for nearly a week but I will have something soon. Things are going very well with that girl from MySpace, but she hates hockey.
Post a Comment