Lubomir Vaic IS hockey. Ergo,
Cheerleaders love Lubomir Vaic.
Unfortunately for Lubo, them cheerleaders is jailbait.
Favorite Player Lubomir Vaic

Favorite Player Lubomir Vaic

(More jailbait here. No Pletka fans.)
Making things worse, Sidearm has discovered fraudulent use of Lubo's name. Sort of dirty.
More disappointment in my life when I saw this last month. Grand Theft Auto: Vaic City had HUGE potential.

3 comments:
That other blog actually belongs to Lubomir Bartecko. He got so depressed after being black-balled from the NHL that he just gave up after one post.
I think the cheerleader in the bottom photo is a candidate for one of those "She married who?" Classmates.com ads.
Jes, there are no other hockey players named "Lubo". Don't make shit up.
And Brushback, I sent a letter off to Miss Eunika. It might be a couple years before I get Czech-side and by then I think she'll be legal and Lubo will have moved on.
What is this classmates.com? Can I meet girls there?
Post a Comment