SUC: Just for you.
VF: Who is the evil bastard in the white jersey?
SUC: Dunno who the Kladno goof is..sorry.
VF: Eastern European hockey is totally fucking corrupt.
...and so on.
Vaic Fan's SUCs are busy people and usually ignore my emails after I start ranting about corruption. I don't mind much.
But does anyone know who the Kladno goof is? It ain't Pletka or ButMan so I'm hoping we can keep the insults to a minimum for once.

3 comments:
I did a web search on "players permanently banned from Czech Extraliga for messing with Lubo," but it didn't turn anything up.
Kladno's Jiří Zeman was booted from that game for cross-checking, maybe it's him. Judging by his stats he racks up the penalties. I say guilty until proven innocent!
Maybe he was just giving Lubo some free dental work? It's hard to get good dental work in that country, especially if you are Slovak.
No Lubo updates in like 2 weeks.
I'm thinking we're going to have to revoke your Lubomir Vaic Super Special Fan Club membership soon
Post a Comment