I am very sorry for the lack of updates, Vaic Fan fans.
Vaic Fan is knee-deep in shit these days. I will be organized and re-discovering the World of Lubo very soon. In only a few days, I hope.
(I have become a very popular man lately. Many distractions.)

4 comments:
Somehow, being knee-deep in shit always makes me less popular, except to barnyard animals.
But Fan is quite confused.
I cancelled your stupid order, Pletka Fan. You would not have respected the "vaic" or the "fan".
PletkaWear... whoeverthefuck are you going to sell that to?
The service here seems very rude. Perhaps I will not buy a t-shirt after all, but instead put my money towards a new shower curtain liner and a carton of smokes.
Nobody has seen Vaic and Jirus in the Liberec lineup for quite awhile. Did Pletka hire a hit man? That jealous f*ck!
Post a Comment