Someone has finally found a sure-fire way to make money off this blog and our love of Lubomir Vaic: Vaic Fan T-Shirts. I am very sad that I didn't think of this first.
And I'm seriously pissed that I receive no profits from the 6 t-shirts I just ordered.
-- FRONT--
-- BACK --
Vaic Fan doesn't know who is responsible for this, but I do expect to hear about Vaic Fan Beer Glasses as soon as they become available.
Yeah, well while those two cherry pickers are kissing each other in the offensive zone, poor Valdemar Jirus is doing the hard work in the defensive zone and gets no love.
9 comments:
Apparently, if you like the Vaic Fan t-shirts, you'll like the Walt Whitman Vikings t-shirts as well.
I personally am waiting for the TS Eliot Screaming Eagles t-shirts before plunking down any of my dough.
Whitman? Honest to Christ, I thought that was a joke til I looked it up.
Yes, I could see how the Whitman-Vaic combination would appeal to the consumer who's looking to pad his wardrobe twice in one shopping trip.
I was actually hoping to make a pint glass, but Zazzle has not yet acquired pint glass-making technology. Vaclav Pletka ceramic beer stein, anyone?
Why do people insist on respecting Vaclav Pletka while on this blog? No one cares about Pletka on Lubo's blog.
But I do want one of those beer steins. Can you find me one, secret zazzle-using person? If Pletka has one, Lubo must have one, too.
Preferably a bigger one.
Anton But: 9 games, 3 goals, 3 assists, 6 points.
Different league, but still-- I win!
As usual, Pletka Fan only tells part of the story.
Vaic: T-45th place, 2-4-6, -2, 6 PIM
Pletka: T-94th place, 3-0-3, +3, 16 PIM
I bet Vaic assisted on a few of those goals, too.
This is the way I see it:
LUBO - 45th
PLETKA - 94th
BUT- ??
I have huge problems with that last Asshole even being on this list...
Lubo Rules.
Yeah, well while those two cherry pickers are kissing each other in the offensive zone, poor Valdemar Jirus is doing the hard work in the defensive zone and gets no love.
HMPH
Valdemar!
But this is Lubo's blog. Please be considerate. I'm already stuck with Pletka and the Ass.
Post a Comment